Friday, March 20

"The Chocolate Run"

I'm currently reading a novel written by Dorothy Koomson "The chocolate run'!Ok,let me tell u guys the synopsis yah!

"Amber Salpone doesnt mean to keep ending up in bed with her friend Greg Walterson,but she cant help herself.And everytime it "just happens"their secret affair moves closer to being real relationship,which is a big problem when he's a womaniser and she's a commitment-phobe"

"While Amber struggles to accept her new feelings for Greg,she also realises that her closeness to Jen,her best friend,is slipping away and the two of them are becoming visual strangers.Slowly but surely,as the stark truths of all their lives are revealed,Amber has to confront that fact chocolate can't cure evrything and sometimes running away isn't an option..."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO,HONEST TO GOODNESS I DIDN'T.IT JUST HAPPENED"

This is my favorite part in the novel :

'( In the past three years u've become my best girl friend.U've listened to me,given me advice,taken care of me through some difficult times,even though i've done hardly anything for u in return.So Yes,i care about you!)'

No comments:

Post a Comment